Subject Matter Expert in a defined functional area or areas · Create, maintain and report out on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, key metrics for defined area of expertise · Builds and maintains on-line and off-line predictive models for various key performance measures and or forecasts at the enterprise, group and division levels, and other groupings like sales forces and or clusters of customer populations, and communicates results to decision makers for follow up action ·
Identify and investigate trends that warrant deeper analysis, and advise decision makers of implications and potential corrective actions · Develop and manage data quality and normalization and attribution models and metrics needed to make multiple disparate data sources usable for data mining and other analytical uses · Monitor and adapt models to changing business needs · Define and provide input for experiment design and quantitative analysis within area of expertise · Support Ad hoc requests as a leader, advisor or contributing team member for key projects as needed · Manage the integration of key external data sources into our enterprise data repositories for use by all analytics teams and report writers across the enterprise · Design and manage patterndatabases for use in predictive modeling and other data mining analysis · Conform with and contribute to Global BI & Analytics governance processes and policies.
- 7-10 Years of experienceapplying advanced analytics and data mining methods that impact business results in area of expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science, BI, Statistics, Physics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Operations Management or otherquantitative discipline. Master's Degreepreferred
- Skilled in data mining, feature engineering, machine learning and advanced statistical analysis in a business setting
- Proficient with data wrangling, working with large data sets of varying quality, structured & un-structured to solve business problems
- Proficient in Statistical Software (R, Python, SPSS, SAS, Stata), Java, SQL, Microsoft Office, and multiple online and other data
Job ID: 9068-1A