Apple's Analytic Insight team is responsible for mitigating fraud, waste and abuse across Apple. We're looking for an outstanding data scientist who is interested in building and maintaining analytical solutions that have direct and measurable impact to Apple. This will be a cutting edge role that focuses both on gleaning insights from data and the implementation of analytical solutions based on those insights. We're seeking a candidate that has both a quantitative and technical background in addition to being someone that is naturally very curious.
- Ability to tell meaningful stories with data.
- Programming skills in Python
- Experience with SQL, database modeling and data warehousing principles.
- Creativity to go beyond current tools to deliver best solution to the problem.
- Data visualization experience in Matplotlib, Tableau, ggplot2 or a similar tool.
- Experience with data science algorithms including decision trees, probability networks, association rules, clustering, regression, and neural networks.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and comfort working independently and making key decisions on projects.
M.S. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research or related field. or B.S. in related field with 4+ years experience applying analytical techniques to real business problems.