AccentCare has invested in solutions to optimize the utilization of its workforce, specifically in field operations.To this end, on-going investments are required to maintain and enhance solutions already deployed within the home care delivery platform.
The Data Scientist role for AccentCare will be responsible for advancing complex models and algorithms that drive strategic operations and clinical issues.
The Data Scientist will need to articulate and validate the data hypothesis, build models that confirm the hypothesis, and ultimately help build and implement solutions that operationalize these models. The Data Scientist will ultimately need to continuously improve and validate their products and solutions deploying various testing methods and techniques including data simulations.
- Develop additional data models/solutions to solve strategic operational and clinical issues at AccentCare.
- Assess and suggests improvements for the accuracy and reliability of data sources.
- Provide insights based on data exploration and simulation testing conducted on data models created.
- Work with AccentCare BI team to successfully integrate and implement solutions designed and architected by the data scientist.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department.
- 1 – 2 years of work experience
- Master’s degree in Data Science / Engineering
- PhD degree preferred
- Expertise in linear and integer programming, Python, R, and SQL programming language.
- Ability to articulate and validate data hypotheses
- Ability to build and validate/test complex, data-driven models that confirm the hypotheses, including predictive modeling
- Strong project/process management skills
- Ability to create complex documents, spreadsheet analysis models, and advanced graphics
- Excellent ability to draft, edit, and proofread internal and external correspondence, ensure files are organized, manage electronic schedule as appropriate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment with competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal/listening skills
- Proficient in interacting with and creating a collaborative working environment amongst and stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Possess a responsible, detail-oriented, results-driven work ethic
WORK ENVIRONMENT/DEMANDS OF THE POSITION:
- Physical Demand:
- Seldom (up to 33%):
- Often (33-66%):
- Nearly Continuously (> 66%):
- Mental Demand: Moderate to high degree of concentration due to volume, complexity, and/or “pressure” of work.
- Working Conditions: Office environment. Clean working conditions with no disagreeable factors.