$100K — $150K *
ZS's Business Consulting group partners with clients to design and deliver solutions to help them tackle a broad range of business challenges. Our teams work on multiple projects simultaneously, leveraging advanced data analytics and problem-solving techniques. Our recommendations and solutions are based on rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership.
Data Science Consultants (DSCs) design, develop and execute high-impact analytics solutions for large, complex, structured and unstructured data sets (including big data) to help clients make better fact-based decisions.
• Develop advanced algorithms that solve problems of large dimensionality in a computationally efficient and statistically effective manner;
• Execute and teach application of statistical and data mining techniques (e.g. hypothesis testing, machine learning and retrieval processes) on large, unstructured data sets to identify trends, figures and other relevant information;
• Lead conversations with clients and other ZS stakeholders to effectively integrate and communicate analysis findings;
• Evaluate emerging datasets and technologies and help define our analytic platform;
• Own development of select assets/accelerators that create scale;
• Contribute to thought leadership through research and publication;
• Guide and manage project teams of Associates/Associate Consultants.
• PhD degree in Computer Science, Statistics or related discipline, plus 2-4 years of relevant post-PhD work experience;
• In lieu of a PhD, 5-8 years of relevant post-collegiate job experience;
• Experience with big data/advanced analytics concepts and algorithms (e.g. text mining, social listening, recommender systems, predictive modeling, etc.);
• Relevant programming background (e.g. Java/Python/R);
• Strong understanding of relevant tools/platforms (e.g. Hadoop eco system and database systems);
• Agile project planning and project management experience;
• Team management and skill development experience;
• Relevant domain knowledge preferred; (healthcare/transportation/hi-tech/insurance);
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Strong attention to detail, with a research-focused mindset;
• Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills;
• High motivation, good work ethic and maturity.
Valid through: 12/18/2020
$150K — $200K
10 days ago