You can live anywhere for this position because it is a Remote/telework, work from home position.
* Account Revenue generation to achieve assigned revenue quota and signings goals.
* This position will consist of dual role responsibilities in account management as well as business development. 85% Business Development
* Candidate must have track record in closing net new business.
* Provide strategic plan for accounts and execute against plan.
* Outlines strategic opportunities for the client across all product lines and channels
o Increase company Market Share on assigned book of clients.
o Responsible for 100% product penetration within accounts
* Account Ownership - Develop strong relationship with client
o Ensures customer satisfaction with company solutions
o Manages day-to-day dialogue with client contacts
* Accurate and timely forecasting in the system.
* Serve as internal liaison to other functional groups.
* Conducts face-to-face and phone client meetings on an on-going basis as needed.
o 30-50% travel as needed
o Provides follow-up to all meetings within 48 hours.
o Reviews and prioritizes deliverables from each meeting
* Strong project management skills; able to negotiate and manage client orders.
* Act as mentor to junior team members
* Utilization of Internal Company Systems:
o Order Management System
o CRM - Client contact and communication system
o Forecasting system (Salesforce)
* Demonstrates solutions-oriented consultative sales approach to growing their book of business
* Initiates pricing incentive recommendations internally and externally to meet annual Company objectives
* Provides first-level sales management to insure minimum achievement of 100% of quota
* Leads sales presentations on key accounts at all levels including c-suite; superior communication and negotiation skills
* Primary contact within client company at all organizational levels as well as brokerage houses.
Market Specific Responsibilities:
* Keeping up with market conditions in the telco space
* Open to long term strategic initiatives to grow and adapt with ever-changing market conditions of emerging markets while maintaining immediate tactical activities that produce near term revenue
* Understand how to leverage data for the telecom industry, knowledge around what* s important to these clients and provide industry insights. Ability to be a trusted advisor in this market and offer unique solutions that differentiate.
* Open minded and entrepreneurial thinking that helps grow the business.
* Previous client side experience in telco or wireless preferred or can demonstrate expertise in this area.
* Bachelor* s degree or university equivalent in Marketing, Sales or business with 5-10 years of experience in client facing sales role and/or direct marketing in a multi-channel environment
* Strong communication skills including collaborating, negotiating, persuading, public speaking, and listening
* Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills. Engenders client confidence and trust with clients. Builds counseling relationships with clients and peers
* High energy style, flexible, and adaptive, with the ability to work well in a very fast paced environment
* Experience in applying analytic solutions to maximize return. Must be analytical and have critical thinking skills.
* Technical proficiency in applying company solutions
* Must be self-sufficient and resourceful to solve problems
* Ability to leverage internal resources and tools appropriately
* Ability to juggle conflicting client and internal priorities in a deadline oriented, technical selling environment.
* Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills