We are looking for Data Reporting Developer - Analyst for our client in Boston, MA
Job Title: Data Reporting Developer - Analyst
Job Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The Data Reporting Developer - Analyst will provide support to the client by writing critical and non-critical reports in HASTUS using Crystal Reports for the Workforce Modernization Program (WMP) team in support of the HASTUS BID and HASTUS Daily modules, a route and personnel scheduling and tracking platform for the transit industry.
- In addition, the team member will assist in WMP functions in training and the adoption of HASTUS and the related Crystal reports. This position will perform the following activities and examples, as well as other related tasks as the needs arise.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support Work Modernization Program (WMP) functions in data analysis and report writing
- Gather requirements, develop, repair, test and updatereports in the Crystal Reports system from databases to extract and collect data
- Provide support to WMP team by collecting and analyzing data and reporting results
- Prepare ad hoc reports as requested by the WMP team
- Ensure end-user acceptance of developed reports prior to production use
- Assist training activities for the adoption of HASTUS and the related Crystal Reports into the organization
- Document the technical specifications for the reports as well as operational instructions as needed
Education And/Or Experience
- 2years of experience with Crystal reports development
- Ability to write SQL queries (joins, tables, etc.) strongly preferred
- Advanced Excel skills (VMA and macros)
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with end-users and WMP team members
- Strong oral and written communication skills