Data Reporting Analyst
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for ?Data Reporting Analyst for our client in Boston, MA
Job Title: Data Reporting Analyst
Job Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- We are seeking an experienced SQL Server Data Reporting Analyst to utilize program development series or other technical tools (SQL; business objects) for agency reporting purposes.
- Duties include: develop reports and cubes according to analyst-defined specifications; assume independent responsibility for specific subject areas within the reporting and analysis arena; provide expertise regarding reports developed within the warehouse framework; conduct technical training; work as the architect and development lead to improve performance and extend functionality; maintain and document operational environment.
- We are looking for someone with experience in report writing within a SharePoint2013 environment utilizing an SQL Server database.
- Experience in SQL developing and maintaining stored procedures and triggers.
- Experience with Data Warehousing and ETL (SSIS)
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services and reporting technologies
- Experience in application level problem diagnosis and troubleshooting, resolution and testing.
- Minimum of 4-6years’ experience in SQL Server Reporting Services and development with SQL technologies
- Knowledge of SQL Server databasearchitecture (components and processes of the database) for SQL Server 2014, 2016.
- Knowledge of API Web Services.
- Strong analytic skills
- Superior organizational skills, with a disciplined approach to implementation, support and documentation.
- Hands-on approach with ability to deliver to commitments.
- Self-motivated and highly professional with ability to take on responsibility and work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent client (internal & external) communication and liaison skills.
Other Desired Skills:
- Microsoft PowerBI a plus.
- Development experience using SQL Server Analysis Services.