The Data Quality Solutions and Analytics Architect is responsible for aligning the delivery of Data Quality functional & technical components with the Data Quality strategies, best practices, and standards. The role will recommend and implement appropriate technical approaches for data quality, quality analytics, data quality scorecards, and integration solutions. This individual will also be responsible for the architecture, design, development, and maintenance of Data Quality including the rationalization and management of data across the full lifecycle, and is accountable for accurate and time critical application of Data Quality change processes and administration. Success in the role is defined via Data Quality technology strategy deliverables, including activities supporting data standards, data governance processes, data quality, tools, best practices, analytics, business scorecard monitoring, and implementations.
The role will collaborate with Enterprise Master Data and Governance programs to deliver high quality, contemporary, best-in-class solutions across CHRISTUS Health.
The Data Quality Solutions and Analytics Architect supports the business goals and objectives for the Data Management division, the Information Management organization, and the enterprise as a whole.
- Interacts professionally and effectively with multiple functional areas in architecting, designing, developing, and implementing solutions related to Data Quality, Master Data, Data Integration, and Governance activities.
- Create Data Quality process standards and architecture enabling Data Quality levels to improve and align with business needs.
- Architect and execute a Data Quality solution; Includes sourcing, data services, standardization, de-duplication, metrics monitoring via scorecard, etc. for projects.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to adjust to changing work environments.
- Partner with Business Leaders, Stewards and Business Users to resolve solution issues.
- Prepare auditing analysis to identify trends, patterns, and/or system issues that may contribute to coding and documentation deficiencies and risk areas.
- Deep technical skills in Informatica Data Quality tools and SQL (Microsoft and Teradata).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, Information Management, Information Systems, Engineering, or Data Science
- 10+ years in application development, data analysis, data consolidation, or data management / governance
- 5+ years in data consolidation/quality (BI and/or MDM) and implementation developer roles; Ability to analyze sources, design consolidation rules, develop data quality processes, merge/de-duplicate, create metrics and monitor in a dashboard/scorecard view
- 5+ years technical knowledge on data architecture and data integration creating approaches, techniques, etc. to meet business cases
- 3+ years direct experience in end to end implementation of Informatica Data Quality tool suite; Experience in a SOA or web services architecturepreferred
- Deep understanding of SQL (Microsoft and Teradata preferred)
- Ability to communicate technical concepts, possibilities, and limitations to a non-technical audience (product managers, business stakeholders)
- Knowledge of data, and more specifically a data domain, utilized within Healthcare
- High attention to detail and constructive attitude in reviewing data.
Req. No 70033856