As one of the world's leading asset managers, we are solely dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. If you're looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, explore your potential at Invesco
Investment Services professionals provide innovative investment, product distribution, and information delivery capabilities that allow Invesco to create a superior investment experience for our clients and to lead in the markets we serve. Working across 13 countries in 25+ locations, Investment Services professionals work as part of a highly collaborative team executing upon, overseeing, and monitoring core activities and capabilities across the investment and distribution lifecycles.
Lead and manage data quality master systems control process, build out, dashboarding, coordination and architectural alignment across the master system and data delivery layers for internal and external data components like the IVZ EDL, Investments daily data, Website display and client reporting to ensure accuracy, timeliness and consistency of that data.
You will be responsible for:
- Design, improve and implement Data Quality processes, tools and dashboarding for daily support and review of IVZ data in master delivery systems.
- Provide ongoing front and middle office business support of our mastered data and the data being consumed daily/periodically by our major business units.
- Align and mange offshore team on BAU responsibilities and transition of new project work or responsibilities.
- Coordinate new data set onboarding with Governance, Business Solutions and Info Delivery teams to ensure all new and existing data usage has a review/validation process periodically.
- Ensure quality on ingestion into EDL and at the master level (timeliness, accuracy, availability).
- Expand Informatica tool usage for data quality outside of EDL.
- EDS leader on Investment platform and data layer build out.
- Manage FTE resources & team in US.
- Coordinate with Business, Technology and Operations leadership to set goals, work, needs and status of deliverables.
The experience you bring:
- Five-Ten years plus experience in financial services/asset management.
- Team leadership experience, preferably in a global work environment across more than one location.
- Experience with financial buy side data, data quality, data operations or quality process/tool implementation.
- Understanding of end to end data manufacturing from vendor to consumption.
- Project leadership/management experience.
- Attention to detail to capture and communicate complex topics.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with PowerPoint or Visio to diagram data or process flows.
- SQL query writing and Tableau dashboard building a plus.
- BA/BS degree in finance, business or computer science with some exposure to financial market terminology/courses if possible.
What's in it for you?
Our people are at the very core of our success. Invesco employees get more out of life through our comprehensive compensation and benefit offerings including:
- Flexible time off and opportunities for a flexible work schedule
- 401(K) matching of 100% up to the first 6% with additional supplemental contribution
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Parental Leave benefits
- Employee stock purchase plan