As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
The DQ Senior Analyst will be responsible for working as part of the Enterprise Data Governance team to integrate, build and cleanse data that align with the business overall goals. Will be responsible for working with large and varied data sets from multiple data sources in order to develop and conduct data quality analysis in coordination with business stewards and technology.
The Data Quality Senior Analyst will assist the Enterprise Data Governance teams and stewards to implement Data Quality solutions and should have advance knowledge in data quality management, extensive expertise in full development cycle and be proficient in the use of Data Quality tools, such as Pandora, IDQ, etc.
The DQ Senior Analyst will examine complex data based on data profiling and business rules, and turn it into information and insight for the Data Stewards, who will to assess the results to improve the quality of the data and perform issues remediation steps as needed.
- Implement and evaluate data quality management standards to support the operationalization of Enterprise Data Governance Policies and standards
- Perform data discovery and profiling across existing and new data sets to assess whether metadata accurately describes actual values, data quality, and conformance to standards and patterns
- Coordinate with Data Stewards to analyze data profiling results, and provide recommendations for modification or creation of business/technical rules based on data results
- Develop and maintain data quality rules based on defined business and technical rules in the Data Quality tool
- Develop a deep understanding of business and data flows to identify data quality dimensions and rules to enhance the integrity, accuracy and completeness of data
- Identify data quality issues, provide results to data stewards and support the root causes analysis as needed
- Support the implementation of end-to-end data quality controls and reports, including the development of new metrics and controls models in accordance with business/regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with data stewards to analysis the results of data quality analysis, and provide further insight to enhance scorecards and dashboards to the Reporting team
- Assist in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) of identified data quality issues and test implemented solutions; includes putting together test plans to manage testing of data quality fixes
- Coordinate with various technology teams to facilitate the sourcing of data into the data quality tool
Knowledge & Experience:
- 7 - 15 plus years of experience focused on data quality, data validation, testing or data management
- Experience in Enterprise Data Management and Data Governance programs, Data Quality standards, guidelines and best practices
- Experience with data governance and data quality tools/technologies, such as Collibra, Pandora, IDQ, etc. and integration processes
- Experience writing and running SQL queries; experienceworking withbig datapreferred
- Experience working with various data types, such as client, transaction, financial accounting, risk, compliance, market, etc.
- Working knowledge of investment, retirement, benefits business terms and concepts
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and high level of proficiency with Excel
- Working knowledge of large-scale data integration and implementation processes
- Capable of working independently and delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience working with senior data stewards, business/IT/Operations SMEs
- Experience with data issue management & resolution would be nice to have Knowledge
- Experience in various dimensions of data quality, critical data elements, business glossaries, data dictionaries