The Data Quality Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who will work closely with teammates in Chief Data Office (including Data Quality and Remediation) along with Finance, Risk, Technology, BSS Reconciliation, and FRSS organization to provide data management global oversight leadership to one of Citi's key contractual data warehouse's production data readiness workstream.
- Lead and manage GENESIS System data management activities ensuring financial and contractual data readiness for consumption or business usage. This includes ensuring operational teams supporting key processes such as acquisition, data quality validation, reconciliation, remediation and data outbound processing are working per agreed SLA and Roles and Responsibilities.
- Primarily focus on Loans, Deposits, and Banking Book's related products along with potential coverage to other bank products.
- Development and implementation of key controls in the end-to-end operational processes of CDO Data Management Operations team across regional centers (Costa Rica – NAM/LATAM, Manila – APAC/EMEA)
- Coordinate, escalate (if necessary), facilitate resolution, of production issues impacting overall Product Data Readiness and related consumption, reporting.
- Support required data analysis to facilitate data readiness in support of consumption (both production consumption, as well as, future adoption).
- Support global initiatives related to operational processes to improve data readiness, stabilization of operational processes across data management teams.
- Partner with technology partners to prioritize and align technology roadmaps to process improvement plans.
- Develop and report against success criteria, KPIs and targets, to include the identification of action plans for areas of opportunity.
- Implement an appropriate control framework covering the functions supported by the Data Management Team. This oversight would include the implementation and continued monitoring of a standard control framework defined for Data Management Operations.
We are looking for someone with solid financial reporting or accounting background combined with strong data management, technical acumen, operational and project management experiences, with self-initiative and “Get Things Done” attitude. One should be agile, flexible and with the drive to handle various challenges in a highly matrix organization. With your expertise, motivation to excel and working best with teams and as individual contributor in a heavily matrix environments will be vital to your success in this role and overall career growth.
- 6+ years of total professional work experience including relevant work experience in large financial services, data management, shared services and/or consulting.
- High proficiency in MS Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Solid understanding of financial and regulatory reporting requirements is preferred.
- Strong and demonstrated project management, leadership and execution skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication, influencing and presentation skills – must be able to present and influence at all management levels.
- Aptitude to translate strategy into execution in a complex and cross-functional organization.
- A self-starter with ability to independently manage work and drive multiple deliverables concurrently.
- Demonstrated leadership skill on a large scale or global working environment set-up.
- Knowledge of Citi’s financial and risk systems, financial and regulatory reporting processes and organization is preferred.
- Candidate should have demonstrated the capability and maturity to work in an individual capacity and must proactively seek out ways to enhance the mission and identify new data analysis needs
- Candidate must be able to set priorities and discuss experience in adapting to emergent or dynamic requirements
- Excellent and demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- High caliber team player with good judgment, flexibility and productivity.
- Quick learner, customer focused with ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced changing environment.
- Forward looking with ability to mitigate and overcome any challenging roadblocks. Must have “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage to tight deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements in a heavily matrix organization.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience / Masters degree