You are responsible for driving the resolution of DQ Problems by working closely with users within the lines of business to resolve root cause and recommend solutions.
- Perform data analysis as part of root cause analysis in standard tools (e.g. database, excel) on data to review alignment with business and technical requirements
- Determine potential solutions and propose to partners
- Discover methods to overcome roadblocks in progressing DQ Problems through the Problem lifecycle
- Provide SME mentorship to partners to ensure consistency with the standard process
- Serve as a representative of the Chief Data Office within line of business DQ Problem governance
- Document details in the enterprise standard tooling
- Produce regular updates on the progress to management
- Deliver lessons learned to the team to help drive improvement of the DQ Problem Management process
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 5-7 years of recent proven knowledge performing data analysis
- Good communication and analytical skills with the ability to lead various partners through a process
- Deep understanding of databases and their design, data modeling, data flows and data lineage, metadata. Knowledge and previous experience with SQL for querying databases (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server) a plus.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (e.g. Access, Excel)
- Experience preferred within Banking or Financial Services
- CAPM or PMP+ (preferred)