We leverage a richer breadth of data assets all under one roof. This unmatched level of intelligence enables our clients to see trends and take action before the competition, giving them a stronger advantage to make decisions that position them to win in a crowded marketplace.
Experian Automotive has an opening for a highly motivated Quality Assurance Manager to direct a team of high performing Data and Software QA Analysts that ensures high quality of Automotive products and client fulfillment jobs. The successful candidate will also have the technological expertise to interact with development team, product and project managers in the delivery of error-free data to assure customer satisfaction with data accuracy, quality, and adherence to standards. The ability to understand and analyze complex data is essential. Also, be able to help guide and coach the team both at the tactical and strategic level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand QA methodology and full life cycle of data processing from acquisition to integration to extraction to fulfillment
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience defining QA strategy and dealing with large volumes of data & finding anomalies
- Hands on experience in both Data and Software QA with high level of ‘testing’ mindset
- Experience leading high performing technical QA team. Be team focused and have strong people management and mentoring skills.
- Project management, scheduling and problem-solving skills
- Process improvement leader; looking for new and better ways of doing things; drives team to do this.
- Knows how to debug/find issues (expecting they drive people that do that, but they should be able to help drive the team)
- Self-driven, quick learner and naturally curious with strong communication skills to get the job done.
- Seek opportunities for process improvement and automation
- Prioritize and schedule work for the team, direct staff to perform all required duties, help ensure that deliverables are shipped in a timely and error-free manner.
- Ensure data analysis and quality checks are performed throughout the data development process.
- Oversee QA analysis of data trends and anomalies; find and correct issues; develop and propose process improvements and coordinate their implementation.
- Ensure that all processes meet Experian Automotive compliance standards
- Select, develop, motivate and manage staff; increase their responsibilities where possible to further their individual growth; promote teamwork.
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships with other areas of Experian Automotive
- Possess ability and willingness to execute some tasks directly if needed
We are seeking highly motivated individual with a proven and consistent track record of professional and personal achievement. Creativity, initiative, resourcefulness and an entrepreneurial spirit are a must in addition to:
- Bachelor’s degree Engineering or Computer Science (Master’s preferred)
- Minimum 6+ years of people management experience
- Experience in UNIX/Linux, SQL (language, not SQL server), BI (Business Intelligence) tools, SAS, Web Services related tools, Cloud and analysis tools
- Must have Agile Methodology experience in a software development environment
- Experience with various analysis tools leveraged for finding issues within the data
- Strong technological skills, experience and knowledge of QA and data management tools
- Ability to adapt to and learn new technology and software tools
- Strong organizational, communication and people skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across various teams of an organization
- Solid analytical and project management skills in an agile environment