To ensure the effective structure, usage, management, and quality of data assets.
- Actively monitor the quality of all data sources
- Problem solving and root cause analysis
- Develop creative solutions for complex requirements, including use of flexible and configurable products.
- Design and build metrics to monitor data quality
- Work with the Data Quality Team to establish and update quality characteristics and standards
- Assess data requirements by studying business processes and desired output of each process
- Will work closely with Business Intelligence Developers, Database Administrators, ETL Developers, Data Management Analysts, Software Development, Product Strategy, Government Relations, Data Quality Team
- Bachelor’s degree in IT and a minimum of 3 years related job experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated ability to handle and manage large data volumes
- Demonstrated communication skills with the ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical staff
- Knowledge of relational theory
- Knowledge of data warehousing designs
- Knowledge of data modeling techniques and standards
- Proficient in the query language of the database, such as SQL
- Knowledge of current industry standards
- Excellent problem solving/resolution skills
- Ability to drive to decisions and take into account the consequences
- Demonstrated time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to perform root cause analysis
- Microsoft Office skills (including Word, Excel, and Access).