PK currently has exciting opportunity for a Data Quality Analyst that would like to join our team as a full-time employee. Locations include: Bloomfield CT, New York NY, Franklin Lakes NJ, McLean VA, Raleigh NC, Denver CO, Austin TX, Chicago IL, Nashville TN, Chattanooga, TN, Phoenix AZ, Pittsburgh PA & Kansas City, KS.
- Implement data quality rules, automated measurement / monitoring, issues management framework, operational dashboards, and predictive models for proactive data quality assessment and identification of improvement opportunities
- Work with source systems and downstream data consumers to apply advanced data quality techniques through automation to remediate issues, and implement processes to monitor data quality risks, including:
- Analyzing data quality results
- Measuring and auditing large volumes of data for quality issues and improvements
- Performing root cause analysis of data anomalies
- Triaging data quality issues and creating remediation plans
- Evaluating and quantifying business impact of data quality issues and making recommendations for data improvements including required process and system changes
- Develop data quality policies, procedures, best practices, and related knowledge content
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure data quality best practices are implemented across enterprise data assets
- Lead efforts to communicate quality of enterprise data assets and the value realized through data improvement efforts
- Orchestrate data quality work within the Agile framework and other methodologies where required for on-time delivery of data quality measures and results to stakeholders
- 5+ years' experience of doing data quality analysis, root cause investigations, and remediation (not application testing).
- 5+ years' experience working with data tools such as SQL, R, Python, SAS, Looker, Tableau, Hue and TOAD
- Experience and working knowledge of data in a healthcare data management environment
- Experience in migrating manual data quality processes to an automated, sustainable framework