The Cybersecurity organization within JPMorgan Chase & Co. providessecurity services to all lines of business (LOB) across JPMC. The objective of Cybersecurity is to balance both business alignment and the centralized delivery of core products and services includingSecurity Standards, Monitoring & Protection, Assurance & Awareness, andSecurity Operations. Cybersecurity is designed to address the JPMC globalsecurity needs across all LOBs and the demand to leverage economies of scale across the firm. Job Description:
The Data Protection Engineer will be responsible for data security pertaining to, but not limited to, identifying potential security vulnerabilities, determining what controls are necessary in order to protect the data, determining the effectiveness of the controls already or designed to be put in place. The responsibilities may also include ownership of data security devices, applications, systems, processes, or policies in whole or in partnership with otherinternal JPMC technology groups.
- 7+ years of overall IT engineering or architectureexperience with a proven background in Cyber Security specific to:
- Data Protection - Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Encryption, Cryptography, Tokenization, Access Control, Data Classification, PKI or the supporting of these security solutions.
- Extensive experience in a Red Hat Environment
- Extensive experience with networking protocols and concepts
- Experience with scriptinglanguages such as Java, Shell, Python, or PowerShell
- Experience with large scale networks including Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory
- Ability to support and liaise with business process owners to incorporate data protection products and provisions into their processes.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with other areas to advocate information security solutions.
- Must possess a high degree of initiative, motivation, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate security, data protection, data loss prevention related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff, including senior business leaders
KeyPreferred Data ProtectionExperience:
- Data Loss Prevention concepts and products (such as Symantec DLP, Digital Guardian, RSA or Mcafee DLP, etc…)
- Data encryption concepts and products (such as Vormetric, Protegrity, Voltage, etc…)
- Data classification concepts and products (such as Titus, Varonis, etc…)
- Tokenization, data masking, data dispersion techniques
Req #: 170104591_2