Data/Program Manager – Data Center BI
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development and support of MCIM and CMMS.
- Support of the data center operations and engineering teams.
- Provide a consistent high level of support to field and back office technical processes to ensure seamless and timely service delivery to client operations.
- Manage server and system database operations in maintaining high level of system operation and minimizing operational impact.
- Manage the tracking of deadlines, deliverables, resources, and timelines.
- Develop operating guidelines and governance processes, to be codified in a set of playbooks/procedures; with the goal of adapting to evolving needs, conditions or issues that may arise and ensure on-time, high-quality delivery in accordance with the stated program goals.
- Develop and implement automated operational data report generation to deliver a high level of performance analysis, performance and availability projections, and BI/AI via MCIM.
- Support operational analysis of all engineering performance metrics.
- Work with software platform developer to ensure maximum utilization of system capabilities in meeting client expectations, and development of improved capabilities.
- Provide regular reporting and status dashboards to JLL Management and when requested to the needs of the Client.
- Ensure documentation, supporting materials, and project plans are updated and readily available for internal teams and senior leaders, and continually compiles and archive documents.
- Manage CMMS hardware and software implementation processes on all added client portfolios.
- Other related tasks as may be required of the role.
- Minimum of 8years data center operations, project, or engineering experience.
- PE preferred (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Thorough understanding of MEP systems, as well as data center white space operations
- Experience in supporting field hardware implementation and building engineering operations
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and SharePoint
- Thorough understanding of CMMS and DCIM systems
- Skills in managing data warehouse and mining of performance data
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills