Data Product Manager
Unique opportunity with a mobile marketing leader
We help marketers unlock new revenue by arming them with the technology and expertise they need to succeed in mobilemarketing. The Vibes Mobile Engagement Platform, enables marketers to easily manage all mobile communication channels including text messaging, push notifications, Apple Wallet, Google Pay and mobile web campaigns ? all through a single interface. Vibes has delivered more than ten billion mobileexperiences on behalf of customers that include Chipotle, Discover, Old Navy, Home Depot, PetSmart, Toys r? Us, and Allstate, and is recognized as one of only four Tier 1 aggregators by the Common Short Code Administration (CSCA).
You are a product manager with a passion for data and mobiletechnology. You have experience delivering high quality successful SaaS data experiences, through leanbusiness model and customer development, and agile software development.
We are a group of passionate technologists in love with mobiletechnology working for a SaaS company in the fast-paced mobile arena. Culture is king for us. We focus on collaboration and constant improvement with our products and ourselves. We applyagile, lean and DevOps principles and practices. We care about the software that we develop and strive to have the greatest business impact we can with our work. We empower teams to work on personal self-directed projects with our ?Days of Impact?. We have ?summer hours?, a pool/Foosball/Ping-Pong table, a balcony, a hot tub time machine, free pop and good beer on tap.
This is a full-time position located in downtown Chicago at 300 West Adams.
- Define data strategy for our platform
- Manage product development of that strategy through lean hypotheses & experimentation, defining customer experiences and journeys, owning and managing the product backlog
- Take potential data, models, and outputs and integrate them into the current platform experience or potential new experiences
- Work with Data & Analytics engineering team to build predictive and prescriptive data intelligence into our Mobile Engagement platform
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Technology to understand feasibility and constraints of potential alternative solutions
- Communicate team's accomplishments upward and outward throughout organization
- Be a compelling market-facing voice for Vibes? data vision and experiences
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years relevant product management experience
- Ability to analyze data, write SQL, and interpret experiment results
- Understanding of data modeling, data infrastructure, and statistical and machine learning
- Experience with modern BI / Analytics tools such as Microstrategy or Tableau
- Experience with R or related languages/frameworks (a plus?)
- Agile project management experience
- Lean business development and customer development experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Our Core Values:
- Respect, Honesty, and Integrity for All Stakeholders
- Always be Learning
- Relentless Focus on the Customer
- Never be Satisfied
- Create Value
- Seek Accountability and Ownership
Vibes is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer a career building experience in a fast-paced organization and industry.
Please click the 'Quick Apply' button below to apply to this position.