Data Privatization Engineer
Top level technical expert with extensive business knowledgeresponsible for developing solutions for privatizing data for its use in non-production environments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Work as a technical/business consultant with clients, analysts, programmers, and team members to solve data privatization issues; including development of feasibility studies, cost/benefits, and alternative solutions.
2. Develop detailed specifications from which data will be privatized.
3. Stay abreast of the latest technologyarchitecture and “best practices” in the technology marketplace.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology related curriculum or equivalent work experience
2. Three years of experience developing in C#
3. Three years of experience in SQL or other RDBMS
4. Working knowledge of other relation databases, i.e. Oracle and DB2
5. Good understanding of database concepts like tables, views, constraints, procedures, etc.
6. Knowledge of SQL / PL-SQL, ETL and SSIS
7. Should have knowledge on test data management concepts like data privatization, masking, and related tools, preferably IBM Optim
8. Strong analytical skills and good communication skills
9. Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
Candidate should be a high-performing test management expert, preferably using IBM Optim. Minimum of 3years of SQL or other RDBMS development experience Minimum of 3years developing in C# Strong technical and testing skills - Knowledge of various software testing strategies and approaches Some experience working with highly complex target application environments (i.e. combination of client, web, middleware, database, mainframe, third-parties, etc) Strong communication skills - Ability to communicate and document status and complex issues effectively Strong documentation skills – Ability to create clear, concise, detailed project artifacts that meet the standards of the Testing Center of Excellence and Software Quality Management process Some knowledge and experience with IBM mainframe systems as they relate to end-to-end testing