Manage and support the implementation of information strategies and development of
information products to ensure Privacy Office operational objectives and other
strategic business initiatives are met.
Play a key role in developing and establishing analytic and reporting capabilities within Privacy Advisory Services to support enterprise privacy risk management, drive key business decisions and prioritization of resources. Serve as the engine that turns data into information, information into insights, and insights into business decisions.
- Develop analysis and reporting capabilities to support enterprise privacy risk management activities performed by the Privacy Office.
- Provide project management support on special projects and Privacy Office integration initiatives.
- Support the implementation of robust processes and/or new tools to address identified risks and opportunities within Privacy Advisory Services and across the Privacy Office.
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques to identify trends or patterns in complex data sets. Perform ongoing analysis and management of the data and make recommendations to management.
- Influence change or enhancements to business processes, policies and system infrastructure to improve information quality, availability and access.
- Negotiate resources in peer organizations to meet high priority department objectives
- Develop and manage reporting systems and information products to be used by Privacy Office management and staff, business unit management, and various key constituents (e.g., Compliance, Legal, Security, etc.).
- Communicate complex and technical information in creative and engaging ways to diverse audiences in an easily understood and actionable manner.
- Work with management to design and develop metrics, key performance indicators (KPIs), reports, dashboards, and analytic capabilities to drive key business decisions within Privacy Advisory Services and across the Privacy Office. Perform reasonability checks to ensure data and calculations are accurate.
- Develop and participate in presentations and provide consultation to business partners and internal business areas on information services, capabilities and performance results.
- Support ad-hoc requests for data analysis. Review key components of the request and present data and results in a manner to assist management in deciphering changes, trends, and the need for action.
- Work with advisers from key functional areas to understand potential project impact on the organization, align project work, and execute activities accordingly.
Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
Advanced MS Office Excel skills (complex / conditional formulas, pivot tables, advanced charting).
Demonstrated MS Office Access and Quickbase development experience.
3-5 years of data interpretation and analysis experience.
3-5 years of project management experience.
3-5 years of demonstrated leadership.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.