Data Engineer Job DescriptionSee More
Lead - Data Operations Support Engineer with Software Engineeringskills, The lead will manage and drive end-to-end solutions and data Operationsinfrastructure, will work with analytics and business partners to deliver datasolutions in support of insights and analysis of a multi-million customerecommerce business with both internal and external data by applying expertiseknowledge with data-warehousing technical concepts, CS fundamentals and dataand system architecture to multi-terabyte, multi-source data.
• Support Data Warehouse / DataServices Platform support / Operations
• Architect, build and launch newdata models and data marts that provide intuitive analytics to your customers
• Design, build and launch extremelyefficient & reliable data pipelines to move data (both large and smallamounts) into and out of the Data Warehouse
• Design and develop new systems andtools to enable folks to consume and understand data faster
• Use your coding skills across anumber of languages including Python, Shell Scripting, PL/SQL, AI PDL.
• Have a clear understanding of thereports/analyses/insights to be driven by data and build data solutions tooptimally support the analytics needs
• Integrate third party data toenrich our data environment and enable new analytic perspectives
• Work across multiple teams in highvisibility roles and own solutions end-to-end
• Work with program managers,business partners and other engineers to develop and prioritize project plans
Must Have Skills
• Experience in building,maintaining and automating reliable and efficient ETL, ELT jobs
• At least 4 years ofexperience with building and maintaining distributed and high-performanceproduction environments in large-scale consumer enterprises on AW S.
• Development and deploymentexperience with most of the following infrastructure/services of AWS usingTerraform and CloudFormation:
• Management - CloudWatch(Events/Logs), IAM, CloudTrail, EC2 Systems Manager
• IaaS EC2, VPC, EBS, ELB,KMS, Config, SNS, SQS, SES, SWF, S3, Glacier
• Data Management DMS,Redshift, RDS, Data Bricks, AWS Batch, Airflow Managed Service, Glue Services,
• Other - Server Migration,Storage Gateway, CDN
• Experience in designingand developing CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins, AWS code pipeline, code build,lambda, etc
• Experience with Redshiftdeployment, manageme
Valid through: 12/9/2021