We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Windsor Locks Worldwide Repair is looking for a Data Analytics and Operations Associate to support the operations, customer management and materials planning teams by developing and maintaining a suite of automated reporting solutions focused on improving the operational performance of the facility. This position is an ideal position for those who have a passion for a combination of data analysis, process improvement and operations management.
- Coordinate across multiple functions (operations, customer service, quality, engineering, etc.) to understand needs, develop project scope/schedule, and execute to customers needs.
- Gather, manipulate and mine data to provide insight aimed at solving complex problems.
- Develop dashboards for improved management effectiveness within the operation.
- Lead projects with employees to develop tools for improved efficiency within the operation.
- Develop automated, scalable, efficient, reports that support the business's need for quick decision making.
- Develop automated reporting that pushes out to defined subscribers (internal and/or external customers).
- Support maintenance of existing reports and fix bugs in existing reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Data/Business Analytics, Engineering, Business, or similar required.
- Master's degree preferred.
Experience / Qualifications:
- 4+ years' relevant experience.
- Experience computer programming languages including at least one of the following: R, VBA, Python, or similar.
- Experience with Excel.
- Knowledge of SQL querying.
- Critical thinking skills the ability to solve complicated problems with little help.
- Communication skills the ability to communicate efficiently/effectively with people of differing backgrounds.
- Mathematical and analytical skills.
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments.
As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- A Background check and a drug screen are required for every external new hire in the U.S.
- A re-hire will be drug screened if it has been 12 months since they were last employed by UTC.
Job ID 01239468