Data Modeling - Business Intelligence Developer
In this role, you would be developing and maintaining analytic products including reports and data models to ensure success of key strategic initiatives. You will also work with business partners on the analytic development team and other areas to solve complex data problems. You will primarily responsible for designing and developing the analytic data layers as well as ETL processes to support analysis and reporting
- Designing and building scalable data models and ETL processes to support analysis and reporting.
- Utilizing SQL, writing queries to generate the output, performing routine maintenance, and addressing special requests.
- Following software development cycle for designing new analytical models, datamarts, reports, dashboards. Proactively interacting with business users and gathering business requirements.
- Designing functional and technical documents.
- Designing prototypes and get it approved from business users.
- Typical prototype would include database design and optimization, architecting tables, views, stored procedures, and visualizations using Tableau or MicroStrategy.
- Building and automate final model/dashboard in production. Automation would include designing SSIS packages/jobs, schedule scripts and error logging /handling code.
- Maintaining the solution on an ongoing basis and updating code as and when required.
- Supporting existing analytical work products and updating them based on various enterprises IT initiatives such as database migration, member/ client platform migrations and source system migration/consolidations.
*Required Qualifications To be considered for this important and highly visible opportunity in our fast paced environment, you have a minimum of 3years of SQL coding experience on Teradata/Oracle/SQL Server; 2years of experience with Business Intelligence platforms such as Microstrategy, Tableau and advanced experience in data model design. You will also have demonstrated experience in working on cross functional initiatives with business partners and other analytic colleagues.
*Preferred Qualifications Healthcareexperiencepreferred.
*Education Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a Data Analyst driven role. Education in Management Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, or closely related technical field is preferred