We are looking for Data Modeler for our client in Philadelphia, PA
Job Title: Data Modeler
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- 10 years' hands on experience modeling data and developing database for master data management and/or similar enterprise application(s) in retail domains. TOOL – ERWIN
- Ability and proven experience in translating business needs and business processes into data requirements.
- Experience in good SQL and Big Data system
- Extensive experience on data modelling on Customer domain, Item, Organization/Location Domains. Should have experience modeling complex and multiple hierarchies, normalized and de-normalized objects, and Associations
- Experience on party model is a very big add on.
- Experience on Retail or QSR based Industry models is a very big plus. Example - ARTS, REDW, RDS or QSR specific industry model
- Ability to independently lead working sessions with cross functional teams to understand and analyze impact of requirements and changes to data structures.
- Ability to independently review data model with all stakeholders such as enterprise architects, solution architects, development teams and business.
- Proven experience in developing conceptual, logical and physical data model for customer/Party and product domains .
- Utilize standards and best practices to define and articulate models and document them according to the enterprise standards and guidelines.
- Solid understanding of master data concepts, processes, and tools including data modeling, data profiling, data quality assessment, data integration and data governance.
Good to Have:
- Experience in using SQL & other data extraction, reporting and analytic tools to develop, test, monitor and troubleshoot systems related issues.
- Expertise in performing source/target data analysis, data quality assessment, data validation and data reconciliation.
- Design and implement batch data integration, develop data mappings and data load routines and other artifacts necessary to implement ETL/ELT type integrations.
- Ability to work with cross technical teams to diagnose issues and optimize performance of database queries.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with MDM customer and/or product domain data architecture
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field is a Plus