We are looking for Data Modeler for our client in Fort Worth, TX
Job Title: ??Data Modeler
Job Location: ?Fort Worth, TX
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Creating and doing the design works to empower production system and practice to use data and thrust business processes.
- Designating relationships between data fields, performing on the blue print for a design which extremely will get physically built on the equipment.
- Reviewing a company’s data accounting and processing methods and ensuring that the applications and data assets run sufficient and effectively.
- Responsible for progressing and maintaining official description of the data and data formation.
- Organize the integration of data and migration activities to enhance operating efficiency.
- Overseeing the task of junior programmers and stipulate system troubleshootingsupports.
- A bachelor’s degree with impressiveness on computer or information science and applied mathematics.
- Five years of experience and expertise with modeling tools such as high demand for knowledge
- around data warehousing business intelligence and ERP initiatives with experience on many database and equal the modeler to the data environment.
- Search for pro-active assessment about how to apply data in a way that helps the business.
- It is advantageous to have an outstanding programming skills and readiness of ideas in a data modeler role.