We are looking for a determined and motivated individual with the following unique characteristics:
- Expert in data modeling
- Be able to read, analyze and digest what a business wants to accomplish with its data, and design the best possible ETL process around those goals.
- Have a strong understanding of data mapping and data modeling methodologies including normal form to reduce data redundancy and improve data integrity.
- Test designs to ensure the system runs smoothly.
- Be an expert at taking a big-picture view of the systems, data, and integration solution.
- Is positive and highly service oriented.
- Desires to learn and develop new skills.
- Interested in working as part of a small team.
- Has a strong work ethic.
- Thrives in a changing, entrepreneurial environment.
- Prefers to over-achieve rather than play it safe and under-deliver.
- Is self-motivated and excited to share ideas.
- Is a creative problem-solver with a "no task is too big or small" attitude.
- Is dependable, responsible, and punctual.
- Has a strong sense of discretion and professionalism.
- Moves quickly between different clients and environments effectively
- Takes responsibility and communicates with other team members and clients regarding potential issues and solutions
- Strives to keep projects on time and within budget
Must Have Skills/Experience
- Applying generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient implementation of program logic and data manipulation
- Understanding of all forms or data storage including NoSQL, relational, snowflake, and star schemas
- Participating in designing and developing in any of the following ETL Tools:
- Microsoft SQL Server SSIS
- Providing assistance and routine consultation to the stakeholder in the development of integrated solutions
- Understanding of how to maintain different software environments and deployment strategies for each type of environment
- Plans and executes software version upgrade releases and custom interfaces with the consultation of our clients
- Interacts with the client to include developing and implementing the software into the client's system
Desired/Bonus Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Computer Information Technology from a four-year college or university or two to four years related experience and/or training
- Must have hands-on experience designing and coding integrated data solutions
- Candidates selected for interview should be prepared to discuss sample code and applications of coordinating updates or fixes