Job Title: Data Migration Developer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Min 5 year of exp
- Need US Citizens and Permanant Residents only.
- Highly experienced in architecting Migration Strategy.
- Hands on experience in migration, develop and identify relevant tools needed.
- He should be able to analyze master sources of item data, assess cleanliness of data, create a data migration strategy.
- Develop or identify data extraction and ETL processes, get the data out of main sources and use tools to map and migrate the data in that Target system.
- Migrated ITAR and Non-ITAR data, use/run the tools to extract data into the intermediate file, run/monitor the migration runs into Target database, and finally reconcile the migrated data to ensure quality.
- Knowledge of PLM tools and basics is good to have.
- Experience in Informatica Powercenter ETL/Data Integration tool.
- >5 years’ experience, Must be a team player, as well as work independently, Action/result driven, Agile/flexible attitude, Performed similar job, Good English oral / writing communication skills