Be a part of the Subway® Group – the world’s largest quick service restaurant franchisor and recognized leader in the Quick Service industry.
With more than 44,400 restaurants in over 113 countries we continue to add talent to our team at our global headquarters in Milford, Connecticut.
The Data Manager is responsible for providing information that is timely, accurate, relevant and secure for our customers so that they can make great decisions.
Overall responsibility for the architecture, development and implementation of the Enterprise Data Warehouse in support of the Analytics Strategy. Will manage a team of data architects and develop and maintain data standards and data quality metrics.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to a team of high performing developers and architects.
- Work with other teams to identify opportunities for improving integration strategies.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to the architecture team including career development and performance management.
- Identify areas of opportunity in support of our corporate goals and strategy.
- Actively participate in the design and development of our Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Ensure all Architectural artifacts are accurate and up to date.
- Lead design and architecture discussions and provide hands on assistance when necessary.
- Responsible for providing innovative and highly scalable solutions.
- Sound expertise in Data Quality, Data Profiling, Data Analysis, Master Data Management, Data Archival and Data Migration strategies.
- Ensure compliance with all Security and Data Governance Policies.
- Responsible to review technical design documentation to ensure development is being built and tested according to technical standards.
- Extensive experience in collecting business requirements from customers, and transforming the requirements into DB data processes and data architectures.
- Work with the team to develop and implement archiving strategies in support of data retention policies.
- Provide after-hours support on an as-needed basis.
The successful candidate will have:
- BS Computer Science, Software Engineering.
- 10+ years relevant experience.
- Extensive experience with Data Warehousing Methodologies, Data Architecture, and Data Modeling.
- Strong analytical, attention to detail, organizational and core project management skills.
- Experience with resource management including scheduling, road map, planning and estimation.
- Expert level knowledge including Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, Integration strategies and other relational databasetechnologies.
- Experience with Big Datatechnologies.
- Experience with AWS, AZURE and other cloud based technologies.
- Experience with Teradata a plus.
Note: We sincerely appreciate your interest! Due to the heavy volume of applications we receive only those candidates selected for further employment screening will be contacted by our office. No phone calls, please. Sorry, no relocation can be provided.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.