The Oasis Test and Evaluation Team is searching for a candidate to provide data management services and support for an ACAT I program.
This position requires a detailed oriented individual, with the ability to implement concepts as they relate to test event execution and collection of Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability (RAM) data.
The ideal candidate would also possess the following skills:
- The ability to understand system and event requirements is highly desired.
- Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with individuals of different experience levels and backgrounds including government and external industry personnel.
- Possess excellent team skills and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to follow defined processes, implement, and focus on event objectives to achieve a strategic goal is a must.
- Function as a “team player” and have the willingness to take on challenging tasks as they surface.
This position may require that the individual be able to travel to support Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside of the Continental United States (OCONUS) activities.
Daily duties will include working with data collectors and other data management personnel to capture observations and notes, and recording of various system maintenance actions. Understanding of system, event, and operational requirements once briefed by the team manager is key to being successful in this position.
The position will include collaboration within a team environment while emphasizing individual data collection and contributions to test execution that are valuable to the customer.
Shift work may be required at times to support event objectives and will require flexibility for a dynamic schedule