Job Duties and Responsibilities
- · Perform data management functions in support of Air Force Launch and Range projects.
- · Participate as an Integrated Project Team (IPT) member where data products are contractually invoked.
- · Assist project managers develop Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs)
- · Prepare or review DD Forms 1423 (CDRL) to reflect tailoring instructions and ensure requirements are met, provided by the project manager or functional focal points as required.
- · Add the CDRLs to an electronic library of all sanctioned and approved CDRLs.
- · Establish and maintain a complete electronic library of all CDRL data submittals
- · Maintain a library of data and information for the team, must be kept current and accessible.
- · Create and maintain databases, support ad hoc database needs
- · Upload and transfer data between a variety of data systems
- · Supports development of new databases and templates
- · Creating SharePoint sites
Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Engineering or Technical discipline) or equivalent, and zero to two years of related experience.
Familiarity with Air Force/DoD acquisitions processes and regulation for the Acquisition and Management of Technical Data.
•Familiarity with LiveLink document management system.
•Experience or familiarity with DOD web based data base.
•Experience with Air Force Launch and Range systems is highly desired.