One of the largest independent, fee-only wealth management firms in the United States has created a Data Management & Technology Specialist position at their Morristown, New Jersey headquarters.
This position is:
- Responsible for the completeness and accuracy of CRM data, including Lead, Account and Contact records, and Marketing Lists.
- Responsible for providing the marketing team with mailing lists for bulk mailings and assisting the client teams with other client mailings.
- Responsible for the updating AdvisorView with information provided by the Client Relationship Specialists.
- Responsible for generating client quarterly reports and maintaining the sets required to generate the reports.
- Responsible for generating scheduled and ad-hoc requests for data and lists from CRM and AdvisorView.
- The main point of contact for all clients with issues with Regent technology such as Sharefile or the client portal.
- Provides general support for client teams with CRM, AdvisorView, and other software related questions.
- Experienceworking with CRM systems
- Undergraduatedegree in related field (Business, Finance, etc)
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Experienceworking within a team
- Solid work ethic
- Desire to succeed and grow
- Financial industry experience a plus