Are YOU ready to tackle unique big data problems in defense of our nation? Do YOU enjoy using the latest technologies to solve unique and complex data challenges? We're seeking fully cleared Trainers to move the mission into the next generation for cyber data initiatives.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Cutting edge data management, engineering, and ingest organization
- Using both Open Source technologies (NiFi - Data movement/processing technology) and home-grown capabilities
- Full utilization of the cloud
- Development of in-class and online training solutions
- Field support, with the potential for overseas travel
- Supporting true mission capabilities that have an impact, not back-office accounting/HR solutions
- Leveraging unique analytic solutions to solve big data problems
- Working in a high speed, highly technical environment, where we are trying to deliver at the speed of mission
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS SCI with required Polygraph
- 5+ years experience performing relevant lifecycle data management work
- Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Science, Business Administration, or Tech Field. In lieu of degree: Bachelor degree in non-tech field.
- 10+ years experience performing relevant lifecycle data management work in multi-disciplinary, fast paced, matrixed environment.
- Experience with Operating Systems, Software and Tools ( AccessData FTK Imager, Apache CAMEL, Apache ActiveMQ, FTK, WinHex (other Hex editors), Windows DETOUR, Tableau TD3 Forensic Duplicators, Linux OS, Windows OS, WinZip, WinRAR, Apple OS, Encase 4/5, Aspera Big Data Transfer Software, Logiccube OmniClone Xi, NiFi)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- 10+ years experience performing relevant lifecycle data management work
- Masters Degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Science, Business Administration, or Tech Field
- Up to date knowledge of COTS, GOTS, Open Source Data Management and Technology and demonstrated experience implementing data management process improvements.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.