General Purpose of Job
As the LFD Data Management Product Owner, you will provide subject matter expertise and direction as a key stakeholder on complex projects/initiatives to deliver products that achieve business objectives and improve customer satisfaction. You will translate and convey the overall business vision into technical requirements and tactics for specific products. You will also define and prioritize the product backlog and set quality standards for delivery while ensuring that complex information technology solutions meet the needs, goals and objectives of the business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Champions and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Serves as a resource to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on more complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and recommends process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Consults/Analyze on more complex assignments and/or projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Consults and collaborates with internal and/or external stakeholders to determine more complex technical specifications from business requirements.
- Provides a more complex understanding the business and product usage to contribute to the program vision and roadmap development.
- Gathers more complex requirements for epics and documents story details based on the epics.
- Consults with internal and/or external stakeholders to determine Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and goals for more complex product offering(s).
- Develops more complex technical solution requirements for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Consults and acts as a resource to appropriate internal/external stakeholders to assess and propose solutions to stated business problems.
- Translates and conveys the overall business vision into more complex technical requirements and tactics for product development.
- Clearly articulates, documents and validates more complex technical requirements.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders and/or management to gather and support prioritization of more complex product requirements, providing recommendations, as appropriate.
- Prioritizes product backlog and works to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned at each stage of the development lifecycle.
- Manages dependencies in and across sprints and releases.
- Provides direction and collaborates effectively with appropriate stakeholders on complex issues and conflicts that impact time, cost, scope, quality and risk of assigned projects.
- Escalates more complex issues/conflicts to management as needed
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's) - Minimum Required
- 3 - 5+ Years of experience in Business Analysis, Project Management, or a product-related role within a development team that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position. (Required)
- 2 - 4+ years of experience writing complex SQL procedures and queries.
- Financial Services experience a plus.
- Experience with the analytical manipulation and interpretation of large database #