Essential Job Functions:
- Utilizes data analytics capabilities, processes and procedures to identify Key Cyber Terrain (KCT) threats and analyzes operational data to provide leaders with pertinent information to make better-informed defense decisions.
- Utilizes data analytics to enable cyber defense agility, ability to detect and respond faster to cyber threats via authoritative data sources, cyber mission assurance systems and open sources.
- Leverages knowledge management capabilities, processes and procedure to effectively process and analyze operational data to provide leaders with pertinent information to make better-informed defense decisions.
- Utilizes data analytics to significantly improve knowledge management capabilities to enhance operations.
- Develops Joint All Domain Command and Control (JADC2) Data Analytics requested products.
- Performs threat and trend analysis on prioritized USSPACECOM Key Cyber Terrain (KCT).
- Integrates large, diverse volumes of highly detailed data and present that data in a common, familiar format enabling leaders to make informed strategic decisions, including how to best defend valuable assets.
- Identifies timeline gaps in operational Requests For Information (RFIs) received during exercise and real world events; build information threads based on data analytics to identify gap fills.
- 3 or more years’ experience in cyber security or information operations
- 7 or more years of cyber security or information operations experience (Desired)
- B.A. or B.S. Degree
- M.A. or M.S. Degree (Desired)
- US Citizen with Top Secret Clearance, SCI eligibility
- Eligible to obtain Special Access Programs (SAP)/Controlled Access Programs (CAP) access (desired)