Industry: Aerospace & Defense•
Less than 5 years
Posted 169 days ago
Northrop Grumman seeks a Data Management Analyst 2 to provide support to a Department of Defense research laboratory in Monterey, California.
The data management analyst will:
- Formulate and maintain metadata for a variety of DoD datasets in Oracle and web forms.
- Provide timely and accurate metadata input to the data catalog to ensure proper naming conventions and adherence to standards. Ensure that all data assets can be viewed and understood to promote the sharing and reuse of data across applications and business areas.
- Assist and advise laboratory researchers on the structure and content of data resources.
- Provide front-end technical assistance and organizational guidance as liaison to an affiliated DoD research institution
- Coordinate with client institution’s liaison to arrange meetings and maintain clear line of communication between organizations.
- Conduct facilitation sessions with project managers, team leads, and researchers to gather requirements.
- Work closely with database administrators and developers to ensure that use cases and requirements for the data catalog are accurately implemented.
- Ensure data compliance with existing project documentation and data use agreements. Contribute to the upgrading of standards and best practice guidelines
- Be responsible for establishing and staffing data use agreements with DoD agencies and other data providers, ensuring that all required legal and procedural language is present for all data assets.