Data Leak Prevention Analyst
Client is seeking a highly motivated Information Security Engineer to join our Global Information Security team. This role is focused on providing hands-on operational deployment and support for commercial and custom software applications, with an emphasis on McAfee Data Leak Prevention (DLP) Endpoint technology.
You will be a key individual contributor responsible for researching, designing, engineering, implementing, and supporting information securitytechnologies with a focus on Microsoft environments. Your primary duties include leveraging your in-depth technical knowledge to manage and enhance the DLP endpoint suite by providing direct application administration and troubleshooting, policy analysis/reviews, and controls management.
This role will be providing day to day support for the primary SME. This team member will be doing Access requests, policy design and deployment, software installation and assisting with the deployment and maintenance of the monitoring devices.
Required Skills & Experience:
Top 3 skills:
McAfee DLP experience
Aggressive independent troubleshooting
Holistic understanding of data identify and risk modeling
- Ensure adherence to standard project management processes, and also drive for similar
- Systems Engineering and Deployment experience. (3 to 5years minimum)
- Proficient in Windows and Linux access systems.
- Must be able to identify, analyze and address problems to resolve issues whenever possible in way that minimizes negative impact and risk to the organization
- A broad knowledge of information security principles
- Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight.
- Motivated and willing to learn.
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking.
- Effective communication skills
- Must be comfortable in delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
- Must have strong leadership skills and qualities which enable you to work with peers and various levels of management
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Networkarchitecture and troubleshooting, focused on switching and monitoring.
- Intermediate database administration experience and knowledge of SQL.
- Previous Bank of America Experience or other large financial institution experience.
- SANS GIAC and MCSE (Windows Server or SQL Server) certifications are a big plus.
Enterprise Role Overview:
Key individual contributor, with accountability for researching, designing, engineering, implementing, and supporting information security & directory technology systems (software & hardware). Utilizes in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design & implement secure solutions to meet customer / client needs while protecting the Bank's assets. Develops and implements security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse environment (e.g. client server, distributed, mainframe, etc.). Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems. Typically 5-7years of IT experience.
More information about the job
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
Who does this position report to?
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
McAfee DLP experience is a must Windows / Linux
What are the nice-to-have skills?
NetworkArchitecture & Trouble shooting