Data Integration Developer - Analytics
My Client . is looking for a Data Integration Developer to join the Customer and Business Analytics department. This individual will have a passion for designing multi-dimensional data stores by integrating data from various data sources. These data stores will enable the Analytics CommunityBed by providing them information which is easy to access, timely and relevant.
In this highly dynamic and fast-paced environment, this individual will be responsible for initiatives such as, Integration of multiple sources into subject area Data Sets, creating subject based SAS data sets (aka Data Marts). This individual will be expected to understand and implement processes that also supportcampaign management initiatives such as customer segmentation.
Experience & Personal Qualities:
- Proven professional experience with database development and data analysis
- 5 – 7years professional experience in developing analytics oriented data sets
- Expert in technologies such as Base SAS, SQL (Teradata, Netezza)
- Experience with Data Integration Methodologies such as ETL, CDI, EAI etc.
- Experience developing data sets for Statistical Analysis
- Experience with prototyping & automating Data Integration Processes
- Experience with BI tools preferably Microstrategy
- Experience with Campaign Management tools a plus
- Experience with Unix / Linux
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to details, and the ability to multi-task
- Be detail-oriented and comfortable with a fast-paced, structured, retail environment
- A minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering
- Master Data Management (MDM) / Customer Data Integration (CDI) certification a plus
- Knowledge of SAS (base SAS) and SQL
- Understanding of Big Datatechnologies such as Hadoop, Cloudera etc.