Data Integrity Analyst serves as an expert in reviewing and adjusting any mapping, translations or configurations in the billing system necessary for Radnet to fulfill its role as an industry leader. This is an analytical and process-driven role with the primary focus of improving Revenue Cycle processes to bring world-class results to RadNet.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Interpret basic revenue cycle data.
- Ensure that all data tables, dictionaries, verbiage, and databases are updated and maintained.
- Run reports using various systems to extract data.
- Ensure data integrity by monitoring and auditing data outputs.
- Interpret mapping sequences and rules to follow a claim's path from charge generation to payment resolution
- Understand and apply industry standard data sets and their usage requirements (CARC/RARC, CPT, ICD-10, 5010 transactions, NUBC guidelines).
- Participate/engage in work groups as needed.
- Prepare analyses and reporting on the status of projects.
- Work closely with RCO Analytics Team, and SVP Revenue Cycle Operations, to identify trends and opportunities for areas of improvement
- Communicate findings effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Assist with special projects as needed
Preferred Qualifications, Education and Experience
- 3 plus years of experience in healthcare revenue cycle, patient financial services, and/or health information systems.
- Moderate Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal communication (verbal and written)
- Ability to function independently and as a team player in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to embrace change and respond appropriately even in challenging situations
- High degree of self-motivation, versatility and flexibility
- Ability to identify, analyze and effectively address complex issues
- Communicates, cooperates, and consistently functions professionally and harmoniously with all levels of supervision, co-workers, patients, visitors, and vendors
- Demonstrates initiative, personal awareness, professionalism and integrity, and exercises confidentiality in all areas of performance
- Follows all local, state and federal laws concerning employment to include but not limited to: I-9, Harassment, EEOC, Civil rights and ADA
- Follows OSHA regulations, RadNet and site protocols, policies and procedures
- Follows HIPAA, compliance, privacy, safety and confidentiality standards at all times
- Practices universal safety precautions
- Promotes good public relations on the phone and in person
- Adapts and is willing to learn new tasks, methods, and systems
- Reports to work regularly as scheduled; consistently punctual with respect to working hours, meal and rest breaks, and maintains satisfactory personal attendance in accordance with RadNet guidelines
- Consistently adheres to the time management policies and procedures
- Completes job responsibilities in a quality and timely manner
This position often requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, twisting reaching with hands and arms, using hands and fingers, handling, constant talking, and hearing