$150K — $200K *
PRIMARY FUNCTION: The Data Integration Manager is responsible for identification, coordination, development and the support of all interfaces and interoperability throughout the Pediatric Associates family. This individual will be responsible for cross-functional data integration features and functionality for data intake processes. Requires local travel to our Pediatric Medical Practices 60-70% of the time and therefore requires a reliable vehicle as travel is an essential part of the job.
REPORTS TO: The Office of the CIO
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILTIES: Direct/supervise internal and external (vendor) resources to create, manage, and support data interfaces. Hire, review and train all direct reports. Administrate vendor contracts for deliverables.
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB: (This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.)
1. Serves as a subject matter expert for clinical and administrative data exchange. Liaise with project stakeholders and clients on an ongoing basis.
2. Creates and manages effective processes for intake, discovery, development, deployment and maintenance (full life cycle) of all interfaces.
3. Creates clinical systems data integration playbook and project plan for acquisitions.
4. Responsible for leading the redesign of workflows and maximizing efficiencies.
5. Creates and maintains documentation outlining how to address identified issues with the software and obtains buy-in from other parties affected by the changes that are proposed.
6. Works with our software and services vendors to determine whether requests can be fulfilled, given the current technical tools. If not, prepares enhancement requests, as necessary.
7. Leads interface application setup and design and interfaces for all modules of the EHR and other clinical systems
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
* Indoor Work
* Operating Computer
* Reach Outward
* Reach above Shoulder
* Handling/Fingering- refers to the ability to manipulate items with the hands and/or fingers
* Sitting, standing and walking
* Requires local travel to offices 60-70% of the time. - requires a reliable vehicle as travel is an essential part of the job
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree Required, Master’s Degree preferred. Commensurate work experience may be substituted for education.
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION: HL7, Project Management Certification highly desirable.
*Upon hire, and for the duration of the employment period driver’s license must be active and valid.*
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 5 years of experience required. Previous Healthcare experience required.
Valid through: 2/18/2021
$200K — $250K
2 days ago
$120K — $140K + $8K bonus
8 days ago