What Are We Looking For?
The Business Intelligence/Data Enablement team at Vail Resorts is looking for a Data Integration Developer that is passionate about leveraging data to positively change business outcomes. You will be working with an amazing team of developers, business analysts, and project managers to deliver a wide portfolio of data assets to both on premises and cloud-based environments.
What You Bring
- Strong understanding of data flow, process and transformation
- Understanding of IT business architecture, including business process design and governance
- Experience in workflow scheduling, automation, and monitoring leveraging tools like ActiveBatch, GitHub, etc.
- Extensive experience with ETL design and development in a Data Warehousing environment, using enterprise class tools like Informatica, Matillion, and others.
- Experience with data integration tools like Attunity, Matillion, Diyotta etc.
- Strong understanding of relation database management systems with experience in SQL Server, Oracle, or similar systems.
- Ability to work seamlessly with data including unstructured, semi-structured, and structured data sets.
- Track record of partnering with both technical, and less technical business users to drive value across the enterprise.
- Strong desire to mentor others in the data integration space, providing technical and business guidance.
What You Have
- 5+ Years of experience with the following:
- ETL Development within an Enterprise Data Warehouse Environment
- Experience with an enterprise RDBMS such as SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
- Performance tuning in both read and write capacities across varied data systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Cloud based data platforms like Amazon Redshift, Azure Data Warehouse, Snowflake, or similar.
Not Required, But Great If You Have These Too
- Hands on experience with Attunity Replicate
- Professional experience with Snowflake or other cloud data platforms