$80K — $100K *
STChealth is widely recognized as a leading public health informatics company in the United States. Our team is composed of a unique blend of public health specialists and applied information system developers who come together to create cost-effective public health technology solutions. We are a team of dedicated professionals who are committed to improving public health through the applied use of population health data collected through modernized information systems.
Your Role and Impact
As our Data Integration Developer, you will make an immediate impact on our team, products, and engineering practices. You'll collaborate with Agile teams in complex problem domains, working with real-time streaming applications to build Data Lake and Power Analytics on top of it. You'll contribute to hands-on implementation in the areas of coding, configuration, and query-writing of BI Solutions. And, as you stay up to date on BI techniques and technologies, you will continue to integrate new and innovative solutions into our product offerings.
As you apply your knowledge of large data BI solutions in the healthcare ecosystem, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on not only STC and our clients but also on the lives of people all around the world.
Who You Are
● You love working in a highly collaborative environment where bringing new ideas and fresh perspectives to the entire development team is part of the culture.
● You are comfortable interacting and negotiating with product teams to find new and creative paths to meeting our mission.
● You have excellent communication skills and excel in your ability to translate complex technical issues to a non-technical audience.
● You have an in-depth understanding of data integration best practices, leading industry application and features, and various methodologies for the creation of data models for data warehouses and data marts.
● Through hands-on experience in DW/DM technical development, you have gained a strong understanding of the data management lifecycle in establishing end-to-end BI architecture.
● You understand database concepts and have comprehensive knowledge of relational and dimensional data modeling practices and implementation techniques, and where they are best utilized.
● You have a strong understanding of data normalization rules, denormalization, and other techniques to support reporting and analytics.
● Above all, you believe in delivering game-changing insights to customers.
What You Will Need
● Bachelor's Degree with at least 2-3 years of technical experience in designing, developing and implementing Data Integration Solutions
● Experience in writing Complex SQL and performance tuning
● Experience with ETL tools and methodologies
● Demonstrated skills with either Python or Scala
● Experience with Apache Spark and stream processing
● Experience with databricks or AWS EMR or other big data applications
● Experience with AWS technologies like S3, Athena, Glue etc..
● Expertise in Oracle RDBMS, PostgreSQL
● Strong technical skills and working knowledge of OLAP and other data management tools and methodologies
As one of the Phoenix Business Journal's Best Places to Work awardees, you will find that we are a highly engaged group of people, motivated and passionate about creating intelligent solutions for healthier communities all over the world.
Located in Phoenix's Warehouse District, we are proud to be a part of the dynamic and creative PHX Core Innovation Hub. We have an open-office layout with an urban feel and lots of room for collaboration and inspiration to feed all the great ideas that start here.
Benefits? Ours are outstanding. Some of the highlights include a 100% company-paid medical plan, 401(k) matching, work-from-home perks, casual dress code, and an amazing amount of paid time off.
When you choose STChealth you will be choosing a small company where you can make a big contribution. You'll be choosing a long-standing industry leader who has a 32+ year history but a start-up mentality. And you'll be choosing to join a team of people determined to reduce the impact of preventable disease and empower people throughout the healthcare ecosystem worldwide.
Must be a United States citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Scientific Technologies Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected Veteran status.
Valid through: 3/3/2021