The Data Integration Developer leads the development of a state-of-the-art integration strategy and architecture and guides the development of high performance integration applications and frameworks in support of strategic initiatives having domain knowledge in e-Commerce, Order Management, Supply Chain, Fulfillment, CRM, MDM, mobile apps and COTS applications.
Reporting to the Vice President of Title Technology Operations the Data Integration Developer will assess needed changes to the integration architecture , defining proper use of integration technologies & patterns, enterprise level API and Web Service identification, and the development of management processes to govern the integration layer.
The Integration Architect will contribute to the development of roadmaps and migration plans for integration of business systems, and infrastructure to streamline interfaces, reduce redundancy and business costs.
The Integration Architect must have a strong hands-on development track record building integrations utilizing a variety of integration products, tools, protocols, technologies and patterns.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform an active, leading role in shaping, building and enhancing overall integration architecture, helping to define the future state architectural blueprint and develop roadmaps to get there
- Actively develop solutions to contribute to enterprise class integration and middleware software development best practices, standards and procedures
- Collaborate through effective communications with to achieve a very good understanding of the integration requirements of their projects and then design and develop sustainable integration applications to address those requirements
- Design integration solutions and produce all design phase deliverables including technical design documents, flowcharts, data transformations, mappings, routing etc. evaluating impacts to performance and scale to support policies and SLAs as required.
- Manage, & be actively involved during build phase and quality assurance of code to ensure fulfilling requirements and adhering to integration architecture.
- Ensure necessary development and testing practices are engaged for all projects to ensure the quality and supportability of all delivered solutions
- Maintain the appropriate balance between the needs of the enterprise and specific initiatives and delivery timeframes
- Analyze data-related systems integration opportunities and challenges, validating data models from a data integration perspective for current projects as well as other impacted projects and drive quality improvements
- Demonstrate and deliver on depth and breadth of technical and business/partner expertise (knowledge and skills)
- Deliver innovative strategies to achieve business/partner goals beyond scope of duties
- 3 years+ experiencerequired in a similar role.
- Is proficient & hands-on in languages such as .NET and or JAVA
- Significant understanding of cloud architectures & patterns specifically (Azure or AWS)
- Demonstrated knowledge in any of the CICD tools, and in its usage for support of continuous integration & deployment.
- Strong experience with XML/XSL/XSLT/XSD, JAXDB, SOAP, WSDL, HTTP, REST, APIs
- Proven expertise with a track record of solution delivery using various data integration solutions in situations requiring real time (synchronous and asynchronous) messaging, Publish/Subscribe models, Microservices patterns, Middleware, Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) and other related methodologies in a multi-user, multi-platform, multi-tier environment
- Proven hands-on experience leading, architecting, designing, and implementing large scale, high transaction volume, and high availability integration projects.
- Accustomed to working under pressure and to deadlines while adjusting to rapidly changing priorities
- Works well in a collaborative, cross functional teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, other related field required.
- Advanced skills implementing API Service architectures using any of the market leading API Management tools
- Working knowledge and experience in online transactional (OLTP) processing and analytical processing (OLAP) databases and schemas
- Significant understanding of Microservice patterns & concepts & its application in problem solving
Job Requisition ID: