About the Role:
The Data Integration Developer will be an integral member of the Integrations and Automation Team. This is a hands-on role which will be responsible for design, development, and implementation of data integration, data warehouse and data mart (ELT/ETL) solutions using Snowflake, Dell Boomi, MSQL, and DOMO. An ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of the data integration methodologies, data warehouse architecture, capabilities, system setup, data modeling concepts.
The primary responsibility of this role is to support development operations, implementation, design, delivery and support of enterprise data integrations, data marts, incident resolution, through reusable automation procedures and frameworks. This position requires strong collaboration with solution leads, data modelers, analysts, business partners and other developers to understand business requirements and provide appropriate data integration solutions in alignment with solution implementation architecture.
- Design, organize, and implement data structures, workflows, and integrations between enterprise platforms to ensure the accurate and timely execution of business processes.
- Define and develop best practices on data integration/engineering, including ETL/ELT, EDR and EAI
- Design, develop, and maintain data replication between systems and platforms leveraging ESB, API, etc. at scale.
- Provide guidance and oversight for integration and data migration projects.
- Monitor integration and replication performance to ensure quality and stability.
- Establish, maintain, and execute an Enterprise Data Integration roadmap including master data management.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in designing, developing, building and ongoing support of data integrations services.
- Experience in developing, implementing and supporting data driven technologies using on premise and/or Cloud (AWS) solutions.
- Experience with implementing SOA technologies and patterns quickly delivering flexible and scalable solutions in response to business needs.
- Experience with both normalized and dimensional data models, structured and unstructured data, and hands-on knowledge of data integration techniques.
- Extensive background and hands on experience working with technologies that support ETL/ELT, EDR and EAI (Dell Boomi, Informatica, MuleSoft, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of database structures, systems and data mining across multiple platforms.
- Excellent organizational, analytical abilities with strong written and verbal communication skills. Hands-on experience with source version control, continuous integration, and experience with release/change management delivery tools /methodology.
- Extensive experience in triaging data issues, analyzing end to end data pipelines and in working with business users in resolving issues.