CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing, learning, and customer experience solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation — driving bigger deals, faster. Over 5,700 organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time
CallidusCloud is looking for an experienced Data Integration Consultant to join our Professional Services organization to help architect and build data integration solutions for our customers. This role can be based at HQ - Dublin, CA, or Birmingham, AL or remote in the United States.
- Analyze and define customer requirements, design and build Integration solutions using our Lead to Money suite of applications.
- Develop functional and design specifications for client data integration solutions.
- Apply complex problem-solving skills using database management, data mapping , APIs and webservices skills to research, troubleshoot and resolve technical questions and configuration requests from customers, partners and project teams.
- Event-handling and resolution of potentially complex production processing issues involving:
- File transfers into customer production environments
- Data imports and validation
- Informatica ETL processing
- Data uploads using Webservices
- Oracle database configuration,
- Performance analysis and tuning using SQL
Travel Expectation: up to 50%.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Information Technology.
- 5+ years of related external customer facing experience, or an equivalent combination of education and relevant technical consulting experience.
- 2+ years developing with Informatica v.8/9 and designing ETL solutions.
- 2+ years of experience with Oracle RDBMS (preferably in UNIX environment) Technical with SQL (queries, stored procedures, query plans, optimizer).
- 2+ years of UNIX programming (shell scripting), including coding from scratch, troubleshooting existing code, job control scripting, process automation scripting. Perlscriptingexperiencepreferred.
- Experience using webservices, REST and SOAP based APIs.
- Demonstrated initiative, ownership and independent judgment.
- Strong customer management, teamwork, communication and organizational skills .
- REST based/SOAP based APIs.
- Pulling/uploading data via WebServices in systems such as Salesforce, Workday, NetSuite etc Oracle PL/SQL coding, Informatica 8.x, 9.x
- Performance Tuning - Oracle SQL, PL/SQL & Informatica workflows.
- UNIX shell scripting.
The following skills are a plus:
- SFTP, Encryption, SSO.
- Experience implementing the Callidus solution.
- Knowledge of enterprise incentive management / compensation applications.