Job Description :
The Orion data integration engineer is responsible for coordination and integration of data across Ground Software, Flight Software, and systems engineering.
They also assist software and test lab integrators in investigating and resolving data-related issues, support data loading into the Orion Data System, and play a support role in the overall project data validation process. Interfacing directly with the NASA customer is required at times on command and telemetry definition.
• SQL for database queries
• Excel entry and data manipulation
• VBA to implement automation
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to operate and be successful in a complex team environment with multiple technical interfaces
• Familiarity with Orion
• Agile methodology
• Python for scripting
• Demonstrated history of technical problem solving in a software development environment
• Professional relationship with NASA customer