$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with Business Stakeholders, Architects and SME's to help elicit requirements. • Perform data-mining, modelling and hypothesis generation in support of high-level business goals.
• Evaluate the quality of new data, systems and/or modifications to existing data solutions.
• Partner with Enterprise data teams such as Data Governance and Enterprise Data Platform (Data Lake) and identify the best place to source the data.
• Work with stakeholders to identify opportunities for leveraging internal and external data using data driven analytic techniques to identify and develop methods to detect money laundering and threat financing.
• Troubleshoot data and reporting issues and work with various support teams to implement solutions.
• Perform functional and regression testing for ongoing developments.
• Stay relevant with emerging tools and techniques in machine learning, statistical modelling & analytics
• Be a proactive partner to our Business partners by communicating effectively, gaining a deep understanding of requirements, managing expectations, and driving efficient solutions.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills):
• 8+ years in qualitative and quantitative data analysis or data science experience required; Intelligence analysis in the Financial Business or technology industry is highly preferred.
• Bachelor's degree (MS or PhD highly preferred) in Network Science, Computer Science, Computational Social Science, or a related field.
• Prior experience with Compliance domain is required
• Clear and concise business communication
• Knowledge of systems and technological capabilities usually acquired through formal training or experience
• Adaptive, flexible style - able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Strong multi-tasking and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• ACAMS certification preferred
Valid Through: 2019-9-20