Publishers Clearing House (PCH), located in Jericho, NY is looking for a Data & Insights Analyst, Advertising Media to join our team. This role will be a key partner for the PCH Digital team providing data analysis; delivering insights and making recommendations that surround key business questions. The focus will be primarily on optimizing and increasing media monetization throughout the PCH customer journey. This role will be a key partner for the PCH Media team in bringing together PCH customer first party data, 3rd party data appends, media performance and monetization data to deliver insights that will answer business questions and will drive success in reaching business goals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partner with media monetization team to evaluate strategies with analyses and insights to increase monetization and drive key business results
- Analyze KPI's relating to customer experience decisioning and customer audience targeting to provide insight on opportunities to increase monetization
- Work closely with performance marketing team to develop holistic analyses that help to drive business results and support key business goals
- Support media direct sold campaigns as analytics partner ensuring proper campaign setup, high quality data ingestion, required tagging through to reporting on campaign success and provide recommendations for optimization
- Work with key business partners to identify reporting requirements, monitor reporting implementation and evaluate post-launch metrics to provide the business with reports that are actionable, bring insights and aid business decisions
Required skills, experience & qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Statistics or a related field such as Mathematics, Business, Economics, and Finance
- 3-5 years prior work experience in a related position with a digital media or ad tech company required
- Ad operations experience a plus
- Advanced skills in Google Analytics and SQL required
- Experience with Tableau and Data Studio a plus
- Analytical mindset and desire to learn to tell compelling fact-based stories that drive action
- Dynamic multi-tasker who can manage day-to-day baseline marketing insights and analytics but can also accept opportunistic interruptions
- Skilled in merging diverse data from different platforms, formats, and environments
- Operates efficiently in a dynamic environment and can switch focus based on company priorities
- A self-starter who delivers results, is up for a new challenge and always looking for new tools as ways of bringing facts together
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must
Publishers Clearing House (PCH), headquartered in Jericho, NY, and with offices in NYC, Portland, ME and Boston, MA, is a leading direct-to-consumer company offering a broad range of products, digital entertainment services to consumers as well as customized solutions for advertisers. Our continued success in today’s new digital publishing environment is built on PCH’s unique, free-to-play, chance-to-win value proposition, which enables individually personalized offers based on the trusted first-party relationship we maintain with millions of consumers and is fueled by the excitement of the Publishers Clearing House brand.
Join our winning team and apply today!
Candidates must reside in the NY tri-state area
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer