Data Governance Architect
11 - 15 years experience • Patient Care
This position is located in Kearny Mesa, San Diego County.
8-hour shift; weekends as needed.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- · Five to seven years of experience that includes data warehousing activities as an analyst, developer or data architect.
- · Strong attention to detail and understanding of various data systems, data sources and system platforms.
- · Solid verbal and written communication skills and hands-on experience with MS Office products.
- · Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 10 years of experience in Data Governance, Data Analytics, Data Mining
- · Master’s degree with a minimum 7 years experience in Data Governance, Data Analytics, Data Mining
The Data Governance Architect will be responsible reviewing, analyzing and designing an architecture for an enterprise- level data governance model to address the various business entities within the organization. Provide expertise on data fields for the development of definitions and data ownership within Sharp HealthCare. Develop a strategy for data governance that will lead to implementation and ongoing support. Act as a liaison with various staff levels to communicate and educate on data governance procedures. Assist data owners and data stewards with training, implementation and ongoing support.
Sharp System Services have campuses located in the communities of Kearny Mesa and Serra Mesa and consist of the Spectrum location, the Ruffin Road location and Sharp Operations Center (SOC). These offices provide the centralized integrated system support services to the operating entities within the system. These services include: Strategic Planning, Business Development, Information Technology, Compliance, Internal Audit, Legal, Risk Management and Insurance, Contracts, Human Resources, Facilities Management and Development, Clinical Effectiveness, Finance, Nursing, Systems Supply Chain Services, Marketing and Communications, The Sharp Experience and Sharp University.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.