Are you passionate about building solutions for our greatest national security challenges?
Are you searching for engaging work with an employer that prioritizes impact, innovation, and personal development?
Do you value working in a creative and collaborative environment?
If so, we're looking for someone like you to join our team at APL.
We are looking for data management and dataflow engineering specialists to help transform analytic capabilities in the Department of Defense (DOD) and Intelligence Community (IC).
As a member of our team, you will…
- Primarily be responsible for modernization of data formats and data tracking for advanced analytics.
- Work with sponsors and project teams to define requirements, identify gaps and dependencies, and support development of implementation plans.
You'll meet our minimum requirements if you have…
- Knowledge of data flow metrics and services in a complex enterprise with data in multiple formats that must comply with strict compliance, routing, and storage requirements
- Familiarity with visualization approaches and data metrics
- Understanding of data storage technologies and strategies
- Systems engineering skills in requirements management, architecture and design, integration testing, and technical writing
- Dataflow and data management skills to include Apache NiFi, Dataflow as a Service (DFaaS), ElasticSearch, Data tracking & metrics, data privacy and compliance
- 15 years experience in systems engineering
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related discipline
- Active TS clearance with TS/SCI w/ full scope polygraph eligibility