- ETL specialist to support to the client data curation program for various data enhancement, update, and creation activities.
- The purpose of this Statement of Work is to obtain services of a contractor to provide on-site ETL specialist to support to the client data curation program for various data enhancement, update, and creation activities. Specifically, the ETL specialist will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Design, architect, develop, and deliver applications using Informatica Power Center and FME server.
- Analyzes data structures in existing legacy systems to design extract, transform and load processes and data warehouse data structures using Informatica and FME server.
- Develop routines for ETL performance optimization.
- Provide technical support for issues including hands-on troubleshooting and implement enhancements and customizations.
- Uses standard data modeling, data flow, and data documentation tools to analyze, document and present data analysis work.
- Works cooperatively with others to resolve data and process issues.
- Provides assessments of technical and operational practices based on leading industry standards specific to the requested technology.
- Plans, organizes, and conducts research in a variety of areas, such as new or existing products, science, social science, law or business in support of an IT initiative.
- Searches sources such as reference works, literature, documents, newspapers, statistical records, and other sources of information. May use Internet, Intranet, magazines, periodicals, journals, and other media to perform research.
- Analyzes information and statistical data to prepare reports and studies for use by professionals.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Master’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience using Informatica Power 10.x center including software configuration and upgrade
- Expertise in advanced PL/SQL techniques.
- Prior working experience in data warehousing, business intelligence and information management concepts.
- Experience in UNIX and Windows Scripting
- Experience in Relational and dimensional databases
- Understanding of visualization and reporting software such as MicroStrategy, Tableau, and ArcGIS
- Expertise using FME Server 2016 for geospatial ETL development
- Informatica BDM and overall big data ETL experience
- Master’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience